JOIN THE #COMMUNITY

Ship Life – Part Two

| | 0 Comments
Life on a ship

Life on a ship continues.  Our time aboard the first grand class ship came in two waves. One was over Christmas. The two of us had only one another to spend the holidays with (we had shows on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve in 2016. Being the extremely social people we…

Read More

Life On A Ship – Part One

| | 0 Comments
Life on a Ship

Life on a ship. What’s it like? Well, that is a multi-faceted question. It is different for just about every type of person on a ship. James and I spent the better part of January traveling from one cruise to another. We covered a lot of ground. We’ve been to Los Angeles, Hilo and Honolulu,…

Read More

Wicked Game: Our Favorite Covers

| | 0 Comments

Our favorite Wicked Game covers are just as varied as our music personal musical tastes. Chris Isaak‘s, timeless song, Wicked Game is one of those songs you never grow tired of listening to. At least that’s how James and I feel and it remains one of the driving forces for our reasoning in recording it.…

Read More

Wicked Game

| | 0 Comments

Wicked Game is the last of the first 3 singles that James and I initially recorded. This single is a cover song originally written and recorded by Chris Isaak and the release is being rolled out with a noir-tinged music video that we shot in South Africa in June, 2016. The term Wicked Game as defined in the Urban…

Read More

…Farewell President Obama

| | 0 Comments

I remember it so well…November 4th, 2008. I was living North East of London in a region called Norfolk, and had just opened a show called “The Thursford Christmas Spectacular”. It was Europe’s answer to the lavish Radio City Christmas show in New York. I lived in a tiny little village called…

Read More

New Year’s Resolutions

| | 0 Comments

New Year’s Resolutions. How many of us make them? And more importantly, does anyone ever keep them? Research shows that about 41% of Americans make New Year’s Resolutions, but about eight percent actually keep them. It’s all too familiar. I’m going to be better about this in 2017. I’m going to eat less. I’m going…

Read More

Goodbye 2016

| | 0 Comments

Goodbye 2016. What a year. So much of it was great. So much of it was terrible. I think this holds true for many people. At the start of January, 2016 James and I were just finding our footing as a resident duo playing in a posh little music venue in Santa Fe, New Mexico.…

Read More

Puerto Vallarta

| | 0 Comments
Puerto Vallarta

My friend Billy, whilst visiting from Los Angeles aptly referred to Puerto Vallarta as “The San Francisco of Mexico”. I couldn’t agree more. And what a familiar place San Francisco is to me for those of you who’ve known me for a long time. James and I just had the time of our lives. James’…

Read More

The Holidays

| | 0 Comments

The Holidays. They mean so much to some people and so little to others. They’re full of joy, traditions and reminiscing for some. They are also a time of great pain and sadness for those who have broken families or no families at all. For some who may even have wonderful families, the holidays remain…

Read More

What a Strange Week it has been…

| | 0 Comments

What a strange week it has been. We’ve been on a ship in our own little bubble during the most shocking Presidential Election results in recent history. We’ve only caught glimpses of the feelings of divide on Facebook as our internet usage is expensive and limited. I’ve personally deleted my news apps on my phone.…

Read More