JOIN THE #COMMUNITY

The Holidays

| | 0 Comments

The Holidays. They mean so much to some people and so little to others. They’re full of joy, traditions and reminiscing for some. They are also a time of great pain and sadness for those who have broken families or no families at all. For some who may even have wonderful families, the holidays remain…

Read More

What a Strange Week it has been…

| | 0 Comments

What a strange week it has been. We’ve been on a ship in our own little bubble during the most shocking Presidential Election results in recent history. We’ve only caught glimpses of the feelings of divide on Facebook as our internet usage is expensive and limited. I’ve personally deleted my news apps on my phone.…

Read More

Uncertainty, Light, and Life

| | 0 Comments
Blogging is Hard

Blogging is hard. Sometimes I just don’t know what to write about, really. I think that artists always have something they want to say, however in order for them to feel good about it, they need to communicate it in a creative way. I always have opinions and views and James too for that matter,…

Read More

Santa Fe Swan Song

| | 0 Comments

It is our Santa Fe Swan Song. Not to say we won’t be back ever again. But this is our last week here for a little while. We love playing here. For those of you who come to our shows, you can probably tell how much we love playing in Santa Fe at Vanessie. It…

Read More

Hurricane, Flu and an NYC Debut

| | 0 Comments

A hurricane is a strange phenomena. I remember being a kid in Southern California and part of me was excited at the thought of an earthquake hitting. With natural disasters, there is that macabre side to everyone that wants to experience what’s happening maybe just once. Obviously it is not funny when a hurricane wreaks…

Read More

Our favorite concerts of the year

| | 0 Comments

Our favorite concerts happen in perhaps the most unsuspecting place possible. Have you ever heard of The Villages in Florida? If you’re reading this now immediately after it was sent- there most likely is a hurricane blowing through. Exciting times!  Every year, Fernando Varela a great friend of mine and competitor when I was on America’s Got…

Read More

Making a Music Video

| | 0 Comments
Making a Music Video

Making a Music Video is no easy feat. At this point James and I have shot four proper music videos to date. Many of you have seen our videos for ‘Hallelujah” and “Unchained Melody”. When we were in South Africa, we shot our music video for our forthcoming single called “Wicked Game (Juego Cruel). On…

Read More

You Belong, The Home Stretch

| | 0 Comments
You Belong

You Belong is in the home stretch! We’ve been overjoyed at the response we’ve gotten from people who are willing to participate in our music video. People from around the world via social media came together to do something unusual. We asked them to be transparent and to reveal something about themselves that may be uncomfortable…

Read More

Performing in a Desert Climate

| | 0 Comments
Performing in a Desert Climate

Performing in a desert climate is not an easy feat. JAMES and I have found this to be the case nearly from day one. There’s even a condition called, “Vegas Throat”. Many big named performers refuse to sing concerts in Las Vegas because of the effects it has on instruments and voices alike.  As many…

Read More

Where are we moving next?

| | 0 Comments
Where are we moving next?

Where are we moving next? This seems to be THE proverbial question in our lives. We left our home in Los Angeles on September 22, 2015. It was a such a quaint, yet sprawling bungalow tucked away in the hills of Silverlake/Los Feliz. It was really the type of space you could spend forever in.…

Read More