JOIN THE #COMMUNITY

Je suis Paris, Beirut, Syria– Tout le Monde…

| | 0 Comments

Our posts about the state of the world continue because the emotion that hung with us was intense. Branden just wanted to be in a safe place (church) on Sunday morning. We went to a beautiful meditative service at an Episcopal church that was quite moving. Made us remember the ever so important message to…

Read More

New Logo, New Ventures, New Technology and New Reality

| | 0 Comments

To say a lot happened in this week would be an understatement. It was such an emotional rollercoaster. We finalized our exciting new branding. We’re all super excited to launch it on the new website, new social media outlets, new everything!   We decided to go old school and call our mailing list our “Fan Club”.…

Read More

Halloween, NO SLEEP and more Music Video Madness!

| | 0 Comments

Oi! Are we tired from the grind. But it’s SO gonna be worth it. I don’t even have words to describe how cool this video is gonna be, just look at some of the pictures! The drone operation fascinated Branden and scared the both of us! It sounded like a swarm of bees coming up…

Read More

Music Video Madness!!

| | 0 Comments

We knew it was going to be a tough week–what with playing shows every night and getting up before the sunrises to catch the best light. Sleep was put on hold for the week. It was such an exciting week, I don’t think either of us cared! In a last minute decision, we hired a…

Read More

Our last week of “Easy”

| | 0 Comments

This week started off with a bang with location scouting for our new music video. We visited several private properties in Santa Fe, and had a good think about which scenes we would shoot and when. We planned and planned for a great shoot, calling back and forth to our team in LA– Director, Videographer,…

Read More

Starting an independent music business

| | 0 Comments

Part of this journey we’re on is to work with Ignited Network to start a fully operational, sustainable music business. Now I know that is a paradox in itself. People assume music and business don’t go together and there is no money to be made. But both of us have done just fine with our…

Read More

International Balloon Fiesta, Concert in California and VEGAS BABY!!!

| | 0 Comments

What a whirlwind weekend this was. After playing 5 consecutive shows in a row and selling a TON of the new EP, Crossover, We headed down to Albuquerque and spent a little time at The Balloon Fiesta. It was a pretty amazing sight and now we see why people come from all over the world…

Read More

Off and Running in Santa Fe!

| | 0 Comments

Our residency began and we started off with a bang to great crowds and beautiful weather. We LOVE it here in Santa Fe. The audiences are so open and appreciative of our unique pairing of cello and vocals. We get lots of time to work on our repertoire, write original music and make a real…

Read More

Plains, Trains and Automobiles

| | 0 Comments

It was a whirlwind after leaving Minneapolis. We had a quick one night back in Chicago and had the chance to experience the BLOODMOON/SUPERMOON on a rooftop party overlooking Lake Michigan. This was the best iPhone photo we could get. Not Bad!  Off we flew from Chicago back to California, slept for a few hours…

Read More

Minneapolis and The Stigma of HIV

| | 0 Comments

Hello Everyone! Branden here. This is probably going to be my favorite blog post so far because I was given the privilege of doing something I’ve only dreamed of in the past. On September 26th, I was asked to be a keynote speaker for an organization called Camp Benedict. It is an organization for families…

Read More