JOIN THE #COMMUNITY

Off and Running in Santa Fe!

| | 0 Comments

Our residency began and we started off with a bang to great crowds and beautiful weather. We LOVE it here in Santa Fe. The audiences are so open and appreciative of our unique pairing of cello and vocals. We get lots of time to work on our repertoire, write original music and make a real…

Read More

Plains, Trains and Automobiles

| | 0 Comments

It was a whirlwind after leaving Minneapolis. We had a quick one night back in Chicago and had the chance to experience the BLOODMOON/SUPERMOON on a rooftop party overlooking Lake Michigan. This was the best iPhone photo we could get. Not Bad!  Off we flew from Chicago back to California, slept for a few hours…

Read More

Minneapolis and The Stigma of HIV

| | 0 Comments

Hello Everyone! Branden here. This is probably going to be my favorite blog post so far because I was given the privilege of doing something I’ve only dreamed of in the past. On September 26th, I was asked to be a keynote speaker for an organization called Camp Benedict. It is an organization for families…

Read More

Hello Chicago!

| | 0 Comments

Goodbye to LA for now and hello to Chicago. What a great time it was for Branden to return to the city that supported him so much on America’s Got Talent. It was sort of the birthplace for all of his newfound success and support from his fans!  So much nostalgia for Branden having spent…

Read More

Goodbye LA!

| | 0 Comments

It was time to move all of our stuff out of our beautiful home in Los Angeles and move into a storage unit again. I think this was Branden’s 20th move in the last 20 years. Literally! Life of a traveling musician. While we both enjoyed our time in our Silverlake “Tree House” we were…

Read More

And the Concerts Kept Rolling In!

| | 0 Comments

Several more charity events and concert offers came in this week! One of them means we get to spend a week on the beach in Cabo San Lucas! “It’s not easy having this much fun,” as our business partner, Scott Page from Pink Floyd says. All we can say is how grateful we are to…

Read More

A Pretty Kitty, our Last Moments in LA and Branden’s Face on a Billboard!

| | 0 Comments

Branden has always loved to take photographs-Almost ad nauseam! He photographs EVERYTHING. Great fodder for social media and sometimes he really takes some great photos. We took some time out of recording to enjoy company of friends and say our goodbyes. We came across this beautiful Kitty at our friends house! We’re not cat people,…

Read More

Success Seems to be Associated with Activity.

| | 0 Comments

We are so grateful to have secured an investment with the help of some dear friends, colleagues and newly formed business partners. Full steam ahead! It was quite a crazy summer dealing with a house with a broken air conditioner. Apparently, it was the hottest summer on record- EVER! But I feel like they always…

Read More

Stu…Stu…Studio Time

| | 0 Comments

WILLY This week we were back in the studio, but with a new producer Willy Beaman. Willy and Branden met at a gig a while ago, and have been keen to work together on a recording project ever since. You can read more about the supremely talented producer, arranger and keyboard player here or follow him…

Read More

Crossover and More

| | 0 Comments

This month has been a whirlwind! BRANDEN’S NEW EP Since getting home from Florida, we have been busy finishing up Branden’s new EP Crossover. The release takes Branden’s traditional classical crossover sound to new territory by exploring themes of Americana, folk and even a tinge of country. All of the songs are original and most are…

Read More